FAQs - The Technical Stuff
First, be sure to see the previous lesson "Navigating the Course". It has a video and text below the video that provides you all the information you need to know about the course content, how to engage the material, and what to expect.
These FAQs are a bit more technical. If you're still having trouble after exploring the "Navigating the Course" lesson and these FAQs, you'll find a contact email at the bottom of this page.
For any questions about the content itself, please save those for the monthly live video q/a.
Problems with your browser
- Please make sure you are running the latest browser on your computer or the latest operating system on your mobile device.
- If you are still having trouble, try the following:
- Clear your browser's cache and restart the browser (desktop and mobile)
- Restart your computer or mobile device
How do I watch the videos?
- You can play the videos right in your browser - desktop, laptop, mobile devices, tablets.
- The videos are not available for download.
The video is loading slowly
- You can lower the quality of the video to make it easier to stream by clicking the cog wheel in the lower left hand corner of the video. You'll need to put your cursor over the video to see the cog wheel.
How do I download the workbook?
- You can view the PDF right in the lesson, download it, or print it.
- You can fully edit and save this PDF in a program on your computer like Preview (Mac) or Adobe Reader (Mac/PC).
- To Download: scroll down the page, which is easiest done either by using your down arrow on your keyboard or by putting your cursor in the white/empty space next to the PDF box and then scrolling with your trackpad or mouse. You'll then see a link to download the PDF.
How do I download the audio meditations?
- You can play the audio mediations right inside the lesson or you can click the down-arrow in the player to download the audio file to your computer.
Do NOT use the Teachable app
- Teachable has an app, however it is still fairly new and it has a LOT of bugs. You can however log into the course on your mobile device in a normal browser and everything works great.
- The biggest problem is videos will not play in their app at this time. Also, some text formatting looks strange in some lessons.
- If and when the Teachable app becomes viable, I will make an announcement.
How can I track my progress?
- At the top of each lesson you'll see a percentage of how much of the course you have completed and you'll see two big buttons, one to go to the previous lesson or one to complete the lesson and move to the next lesson.
How long do I have access to the course?
- The course content will be available until January 31, 2017.
- You can download the audio meditations and workbooks to keep forever.
If you're still having trouble after looking over the previous lesson, Navigating the Course, and these FAQs, contact us using the following email: